Sunday, April 24, 2011

Monday Mingle...blog this time



Another installation of Monday Mingle!

Questions this week!
1. Do you have an iPod or other music source? Name 3 artists from different genres that you currently have on there.
2. What are your plans for Easter?
3. What traditions did you have for Easter when you were a kid?

I am doing a quick BLOG answers this week I am here in South Texas visiting my mom and only have a short time before we have to head to the airport for my flight back to Denton.

1. I have my loyal and expensive Itunes and I would have it any other way.
Audiobook Francis Chan - "crazy love"
Britney Spears- Pop
Addison Road- christian
Miranda Lambert-country
2. I am currently at my parents home spending Easter with them and at home.
3. an Easter egg hunt with my sister, Easter family lunch and church with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment