Monday, March 7, 2011

quick update

It is the middle of the semester I believe.
I am really focusing on getting better grades now that I have fully adjusted.
I quit working at the restaurant for the ridiculous hours they had me working. I however!
at the time of considering quitting, I received a phone call from the first job interview for the campus job.
They hired me, i work 9 hrs a week editing videos!

I have two midterms today and I am scared lol.  I know I haven't studied as much as I should have. But I'm just gonna kick ass on the next two tests and my big term paper in Woman Studies.
I have my act together finally.
I am registering for a 5k put on by the SDA (student dietetic association), I am a member of, I am training kinfa for it 4 weeks to go!
It looks luke because gas is almost at $3.50 a gallon, I will not be going home to Corpus for spring break so it will be me and school and training for my 5k all during spring break.
That is a short update.
:Lauren I need to call you during spring break! I'm sorry!
Have a good Monday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment