Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Mingle Vlog!

I decided to post a vlog. I have discovered there are many things available like outlines to help bloggers and vloggers alike post material. So I wanted to participate in this and I wasn't anticipating this to be long but wow! I can talk!

Please excuse the mess I am. Very tired from this weekend. I may do a PKU vlog eventually. Definitely finding the ease of posting to youtube from my imovie program I might consider doing vlogs more.

Follow eighty Mph mom's blog! Its a fantastic blog! Go ahead do"> Monday Mingle!




I hope I linked up right!! Go Monday Mingle! Its great and fun!! Can't wait for next weeks awesome questions! Any more vlog question forums you know of? let me know!!

And enjoy my vlog!! Hopefully the first of many!!

3 comments:

  1. That's so cool you are washing clothes you found in a dumpster so you can donate them to charity! Good for you! :) I'm from the Midwest and we got LOTS of snow and ice this year, so I too was ready for the first day of spring! We've been in the 80's the last two days and I love it!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you joined in Monday Mingle. It's a fun meme to do :)
    Studying is a good idea...LOL
    We had a dog named Callie growing up too :) She was a complete mutt. Part German Shephard, part terrier, part whoknowswhatelse. She lived to be 16 and 1/2 :)
    Seasonal clothes are perfect to store under the bed...
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I unfortunately had to Bust out the winter clothes, thanks to a cold front...

    ReplyDelete