It is almost two years since my last post in December 2011.
It is November 24, 2013. I am 19 days away from graduation with my bachelors in health sciences. Wow. What a difference two years can make!
I got engaged on August 10 of this year to my fabulous, loving, and amazing fiance, jj.
to recap the last two years:
- I've had a lot of growth in so many areas of life. My main one being emotional, and learning to trust and open my heart again.
- I've learned who I should really keep in my life and those who can be there but not as involved.
- I am starting to plan for my future. Family, career, financially, etc.
- I've learned to enjoy what I enjoy, and not to let other dictate what I love and brings me happiness.
- I am very much my mother.
- I've been on one incredible journey here in north Texas but I am looking forward to the new chapter I am about to start in my life.