Monday, December 27, 2010

packing, packing, getting rid of, more packing...

Sometimes I feel like I take and buy everything I want...HOW DID I END UP WITH SO MUCH CRAP!!

I have about 4-5 boxes full of garage sale stuff. Some stuff that reminds me of my "past life" and other parts are just stuff I have out grown or just know I do not need anymore.
I think an object of moving is to find a new piece of you and rid yourself of the old you. I mean after all I think this is the biggest move of a new life anyone I know has taken.
Completely new beginning. Single. check. new town. check. new attitude. check. new school. check. new job. not yet, but hopefully a "check" soon!
anything else I am forgetting?
All in all Iam completely decluttering my life. Of Bad things, bad people, people juju in all.

However I have had the best time in corpus in a long time. I have met a group of people who are just as ambitious in life as I am. Positive, happy, and damn right pleased with their lives. Successful people too. ;)
Hey you are only as good as the people you associate with right? I am happy to say I love love love my friends. I will miss them, they are the tough part of leaving. 6 months of hanging with the most down to earth group ever and now I will be leaving them, but I can tell you this much....
They have a HUGE part of my heart.

Time to see if I can stuff one more box before I head over to watch the Saints win with the gang. :)

In short, I am happy. I am now finally realizing I am moving. Starting over. and I could not be happier. I am damn excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment